In the first episode of season 4 of Money Heist, Tokyo decides to take command against the current leader Palermo, thus organizing a mutiny. The course of events that led to this does not make sense to me.
- First Palermo says that they should operate Nairobi and he orders to give her total anesthesia
- Nairobi refuses and asks to be surrendered to the police
- At this point Tokyo and Helsinki take her side, disregarding Palermo's authority
It seems that the mutiny originates from this disagreement, and, in fact
- Palermo steps down and leaves the command to Tokyo
But here's the bit that doesn't make sense to me:
- Tokyo assumes command and orders to operate Nairobi, just like Palermo wanted. And everybody proceeds without questioning that decision.