US film, either a TV movie or theatrical movie
- Many of the tiny parasites infect some uncooked (but soon to be cooked) burger patties during a town celebration.
- A father, mother and child are exploring in the woods near the celebrations. The father then falls into a small pond and is taken to a hospital
- The father is visited by his wife and one of the protagonists. Suddenly, something happens to the father and a fully grown parasite, I think about the size of a medium-large sized dog, bursts out and attacks and kills the wife and a nurse.
- Another scene has a minor character take a shower after feeling extremely unwell. Like the above scene, a parasite then violently bursts out of him.
- By the climax of the movie, two of the protagonists (along with a bearded man) find where all the parasites have gathered and plan to blow up the site. An old sheriff also accompanies them afterwards (I think he tried to stop them until he saw the parasites and decided to help them).
- As they run to safety, the sheriff is attacked by one of the parasites, but I think the bearded man saves him. He then says a cliche'd line "I'm getting to old for this". But he is then killed anyway as they are close to safety.
- The site is blown up and the parasites are killed. The film ends with one of the protagonists visiting the second one in the same hospital where the father above has treated. When they all say in relief that its all over, the camera then zooms in on the second protagonists belly, suggesting that he/she might also be infested.