A few things about me:
- I'm a student at a very competitive high school. I'm taking 6 AP classes this semester but only ranked 8th. If you're interested in knowing, I'm taking the following AP classes - Calculus BC, Chemistry, Computer Science, English Language and Composition, Latin, and Physics 1 & 2.
- I'm an Eagle Scout. My project involved constructing a soil erosion control system for the elementary school that I went to. We finished the project ahead of schedule, because around 30 scouts came by to help out.
- I'm an active member of the community. I have volunteered at local hospitals, libraries, animal shelters, and more.
- I'm fascinated by the rapid advancement of technological capabilities. When will we be able to have real hover boards? Anything but this, which I wouldn't even call hovering.
- I'm very active in extracurricular activities as well. I'm in my school's FRC Robotics team, National Honor Society, Latin Club, UIL Social Studies team, and Model United Nations.
- I play video games. A lot. I guess that would explain my academic situation :p
- What's your favorite movie? My top ten favorite movies (in no particular order) are The Good, the Bad and the Ugly; 12 Angry Men; The Dark Knight; Seven Samurai; Fargo; Bicycle Thieves; A Christmas Story; Spirited Away; Reservoir Dogs; The Shawshank Redemption.
- What's your favorite color? Orange. For two reasons. First, burnt orange is the team color for the UT Austin Longhorns, my home team. Second, the etymology of orange is interesting. It's like the question about the bird and the egg. Which came first: orange the color or orange the fruit?
Austin, TX, United States
Member for 4 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '16 at 3:59