Some fun C++ stuff I've done round here:
- A: Convert a run-time value or type to a compile-time value, also works with lists of types.
- A: Named operators, does what it says on the tin
- A: can_apply, a useful trick that helps make traits like "can serialize" or "can convert to string".
- A: task, a move-only implementation of
- Q: Function curry, that does partial binds and the like.
- A: Me playing around with hana-like metaprogramming, together with the idea that template work best if everything (including templates) is a type. Here is some evil operator abuse, where I manipulate types with
std::functionthat returns vectors of its own type.
Here is a neat question I didn't ask:
the answer seems to be "actually, nope, but nobody noticed".
An amusing link:
which will show your reputation history on stack overflow, if you like that kind of thing.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
34 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago