I'll be honest, i'm really not sure what the importance of gender is in this context, but I've recently done another run though of the films (but not TV shows) and while i was not watching it with this in mind (so i may have missed some) but from what i can tell, the below is reasonalbly accurate.
If this is basic research for some form of gender studies paper, then obviously you should consider the times when female "good" characters have ever hit men. As any paper that only looks at one side of a situation is very very poorly written.
And I'm only really counting humans, as there is no telling what gender certain alien races are...
- Iron Man: 0
- Iron Man 2: 0... its mostly machine on machine lots and lots of female on male though!
- The Incredible Hulk: does the hulk count or just banner? banner 0, Hulk actually seen, 0, but in all that damage probably a few
- Thor: 0, but a fair amount of female on male
- Captain America - The First Avenger: 0, a fair bit of female on male again
- The Avengers Assemble: 0, hawkeye does hit black widow a few times but he is under mind control so isn't a good guy at the time, this comes after his arrow blows a hole in the ship which in itself hurts a lot of people and that includes BW and Maria Hill, and hulk at least intends to attack BW after banner loses control not sure if he actually does or if it is the damage he's doing that knocks her to the ground. from this point theres a fair amount of female on male so i'll just leave it left unsaid and very obviously known
- Iron Man 3: Tony Stark does fight with a single female extremis agent, the one that regrew her arm and then was blown up in the gas explosion, and there are other (at least 1 female) extremis soldiers that fight with the suits in the final battle, but these are controlled by Jarvis, which as AI is NOT male or female. Rhody does shoot at a couple but they are not killed by him.
- Thor: The Dark World: 0
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: Cap blows up three hydra helicarrriers and we see females in the hydra crew so i'm not sure if this counts?
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Starlord does have a minor fight with gamora early on xandar, this is mostly with tech, and rocket also zaps her at the end of that fight
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: 0
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: Hawkeye does zap Scarlet Witch...
- Ant-Man: 0
- Doctor Strange: There is a baddie that is female, but i can't remember what injuries she sustains i think he is defeated by the Sorcerer Supreme
- Captain America - Civil War: Obviously there are several instances here, but its Good on Good, Scarlet Witch and Black Widow are both "hit" by male characters, although Black widow only seems to spar with Hawkeye, and is only actually hurt by Scarlett Witch... SC on the other hand is "sound arm pulse thing" by rody, is that hitting? its obviously causing pain.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming: 0
- Thor: Ragnarok: Thor does fight scuffle slightly with Valkrie, and obviously does have a few fights with Hela
- Black Panther: 0 all characters you see Black Panther take down are male to my recolection
- Avengers: Infinity War, there is a brief fight with the female baddie by Vison, by this point considerable as male, and then Cap also has a brief fight as well, after that only female on female, or female on male
- Ant-Man and the Wasp, ant Man does fight with Ghost on several occasions...
Now if we consider female hitting male... then all the above words would just about cover Black Widows hallway scene from Iron Man 2...