From Pirates Wikia,
The nine Pirate Lords as of the meeting of the Fourth Brethren Court.
- Ammand - Pirate Lord of the Black Sea
- Hector Barbossa - Pirate Lord of the Caspian Sea
- Chevalle - Pirate Lord of the Mediterranean Sea
- Mistress Ching - Pirate Lord of the Pacific Ocean
- Jocard - Pirate Lord of the Atlantic Ocean
- Jack Sparrow - Pirate Lord of the Caribbean Sea
- Sumbhajee Angria - Pirate Lord of the Indian Ocean
- Elizabeth Swann - Pirate Lord of the South China Sea (later voted as Pirate King)
- Eduardo Villanueva - Pirate Lord of the Adriatic Sea
Note: Originally There was no Elizabeth Swann, She only made Lord after Sao Feng's death. You can replace Swann with Feng if you're looking for more authenticity.
The first bretheran court is responsible on binding Calypso in human bonds. from wikia, They wanted to have rule of the sea belong to men.
The first Brethren Court made the alliance with Captain Jones, and
that right has been passed down through the ages, to the assembled
Pirate Lords. ―Mistress Ching
They were aided by then Calypso's lover Davy Jones. Wikia page further explains about first bretheran court,
Contrary to the belief that the First Meeting of the Brethren Court
convened in the days before the great Hellenic society of Greece was
founded (Reference), the First Court actually met at a later
date, possibly during the 17th century before the Golden Age of Piracy
began. The First Court consisted of the Nine Pirate Lords who bound
the sea goddess Calypso in her human form, on the instruction of Davy
Jones, who revealed them secrets from the Journal of the Ancient Seas.
They sealed Calypso's fate with Nine Pieces of Eight, so that the rule
of the seas would belong to men. The Brethren would convene a further
three times before Calypso's eventual release.