In the short Indian YouTube short film Kriti:

They show way wide angles a lot of times so that the focus comes on surrounding objects more. What is the term for such a shooting technique?

  • I think Mr. Robot also has some wide shots during dialogs... I don't know what's the name of the technique.
    – Luciano
    Jul 16, 2018 at 13:05

1 Answer 1


Probably the name could be Ultra-Wide Angle Shot.

The Ultra-Wide Angle Shot is a video or photo that captures a larger field of view than what you can see with your eyes.

Here's a video where I got the info and where it explains more things about that kind of angle shot.

  • Did I help you with your question? @AnkitSharma♦ Jul 20, 2018 at 7:14

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .