In the last episode of Lost in Space Season 1, how could the Resolute receive Jupiter's response if the Resolute's antenna fell to the planet after the incident with the robot?
If the Resolute could receive that transmission, why didn't they receive the survivor's transmissions from the planet when orbiting over the survivor's camp?
Here is the transcipt of the actual conversation. I don't remember all the names, but you see Maureen, John and Victor talking to eachother:
- It's the Resolute! Robinsons, Jupiter 2, you are clear to dock.
- You waited for us.
- Victor: John, I represent every member of this colonist group, even you. - John: Victor thank you. You're welcome. Sir, we're near the orbit
- Quickly, please. We've stayed longer than we should.
- Maureen: Actually, we're out of fuel. Hold tight.
- Victor: We'll come to you.
- It's the noise the robot's ship was making.
- So why is our ship making it? What's going on? Why Why are we turning around?
- Victor: Jupiter 2, is everything okay?
- Maureen: I don't know. It's like we lost control of the ship.