Because film had two names ;
What Happened to Monday in USA , Germany
Seven Sisters in Canada, France, Italy and Slovakia)
From Also known as section of of IMDb:
- (original title): Seven Sisters
- Brazil: Onde Está Segunda?
- Canada (alternative title) (English title): 7 Sisters
- Germany: What Happened to Monday?
- Greece: Τι συνέβη στη Δευτέρα
- Hungary: Hét nővér
- Italy: Seven Sisters
- Lithuania: Septynios seserys
- Moldova: Sapte surori
- Portugal: Sete Irmãs
- Russia: Тайна 7 сестёр
- Turkey (Turkish title): Yedinci Hayat
- Ukraine: Сiм сестер
- USA: What Happened to Monday
- World-wide (English title): What Happened to Monday
So it looks like Netflix must have corrected the title to Canadian version. And this is not the first time film having different name in different countries. It has been discussed here few times too:
Why was the Avengers movie called something different in the UK?
Why do many movie titles differ between the U.S. and the UK?
Why was the title changed to Dark Kingdom in the German release?