In Star Wars, Imperial officers and first order officers wear some kind of mini tubes in front of chests, what are they?

enter image description here enter image description here

  • I was so tempted to write an answer, but after going through Wikia, I came up with the term for these. Then I further googled it and found that it has been already asked and answered. So, I am voting to close it as duplicate. – A J Dec 17 '17 at 5:55

Browse other questions tagged .