I'm looking for a movie where
- the main protagonist is a high-school boy from a rich family.
- I think he transfers from private to a public school at the start of the movie and is not well liked because he stills wears his private school uniform.
- He has regular appointments with a shrink.
- But instead of discussing his problems he imitates the problems of his peers in school and even get drugs for these problems.
- In school then he holds counselling sessions from the bathroom and gives out those drugs.