I remember seeing a stop-motion animated short film a year or two ago on the Internet (I think either YouTube or Vimeo). The most memorable thing about it was that the characters were animated but had real eyes superimposed on them (similar to 'syncro-vox').
- Little to no talking
- Was made sometime after 2000, most likely just a few years ago
- Took place mostly on a train
- Set in 20's or 30's (the protagonist wore a cloche)
- I think it might have been French or Canadian
- A ghost or other mystical element might have been involved