There was this one movie I watched ages ago and here are the points of interest:
Necessary points of detail not related to any plot:
- It was in colour
- It was in English
- The characters I believe were mostly caucasian
- It was based in a dark world
- I saw it early this decade (2010-2015 but I am sure it was around 2012-2013 when I last saw it) I believe it originated from country USA
- Setting is as mentioned before but in some unknown universe.
- There were different groups of these bike people namely: Red, Blue, I think Green and Yellow and Red was an enemy.
- There was a man (the protagonist) who was either kidnapped and pulled down into this dark insanely wild world.
- There were multiple people dragged into this place.
- They were in big bubbles where they faced off an opponent, if you lost it was certain death.
- They throw coloured discs at you, you either dodge them and live, or they hit you and die.
- This man threw himself to the ground multiple times avoiding this enemy disc.
- I think he found his own disc and decided to kill the enemy opponent.
- He said something about:
"I am not a programme"
- I can't remember what exactly happened immediately after that, but this is another scene I remember:
He was put onto a bike, one that as coloured and had some kind of wall neing produced coming from the back wheel. If a bike hit this, the bike was done for.
I am sure that the new man cut a lot of people off , I think that he was also knocked off his bike
Now I remember that the bike was actually a stick that he was given, thown and it comes out as a bike...or any vehicle really...I don't know.
This woman from the same colour arrived to save him from his remaining enemy...someone who would actually try to kill him.
She came in a buggy, he got in and they took off with the enemy in pursuit.
They came across a wide gap with a slight ramp, she sped up, while the man said they weren't going to make it
They jumped, after a bit, they landed on the otherside and she said:
Other scenes I remember:
- I can't remember much from other scenes, but I do remember that the man was from the (I think) blue side, the enemy was red (all enemy) and they had to fight against the red.
- From what I remember, the blue and yellow sides team up, the green I think stays neutral.
- There was an invasion of blue against red and they snuck past or killed red guards stealthily.
- I remember the woman backflipping and being very agile in the air while invading red HQ
- An after battle is when they are in the bubbles again fighting the red at close quarters, the woman is on the ground with some red enemy while the red is continuously throusting his red disc into her arm.
- The result of the disc thrusts is a blue crystal like wound going brittle and coming off her arm.
- The protagonist saves her from this by killing the man in some unknown way I can't remember.
End of plot explanation.
Thanks guys, your help is very appreciated. I really want to see this movie again as it was a really good movie. Thank-you again