I watched this comedy (?) movie on T.V. no more than 5 years ago. Here's all I remember.
- The movie's protagonist was a guy, who left his college dorm and took to the roads after some apocalyptic event.
- This person has set some "rules" for himself, and has written down all of them in a book, I think.
- He thinks he is the last human alive, but later on meets four other people.
- There was one man, who was hell-bent on finding and eating the last of some kind of yellow candy. (If I remember right, it was called a Winkie.)
- The other two were girls, a twenty-something and a 12-year-old.
- I cannot recall the fourth person.
- I think it was the fourth person who led the gang into the house of some super-famous actor.
- From there onwards, the movie continues.
- I can faintly remember that the movie ended in a park with a Ferris wheel.
I know this is a bit vague; a list of possibles will have to do.