I watched this movie a while ago, and this is what I remember from it:
- The movie was in English
- Based on horror
- The horror side of things were mice that killed people with weapons such as scissors
- Victims were a family including (I think) a father, a mother and 2-3 children.
- It was in colour
- I am sure it was filmed in the USA.
- I don't know when it was showing.
What I remember from the plot (not in any particular order):
- There was a basement which had mice in it that used everyday items as weapons (scissors, knife etc.)
- There was a visitor (another man) who went down into the basement to get something and was attacked by the mice.
- The mice crawled all over him, some went on his head and some went to his shoulders and arms etc.
- One that was on his head stabbed him in the eye with a knife, the man screamed.
- One that was on his shoulder stabbed him in the shoulder (in the soft part(deltoid muscle) with a pair of scissors and went deep.
- Other mice stabbed him wherever they could find a soft spot.
- The man then swatted the mice away, they left him to die.
- He staggered up the stairs to the house, but when he got there, there was the mother, who gasped when she saw him.
- The man then pulled the scissors out of his shoulder (the knife still protruding out of his eye) which resulted in blood squirting out of his shoulder.
- He then fell to the floor and died.
- The family was in shock from this death.
- There was a part where the family were fighting back against the mice in the basement
- The wife was stabbed numerous times, from what I remember, she was dragged by the mice into this rock hole cave drop thing hidden in the basement (presumed to be where the mice came from)
- When the husband ran to help her get away, she fell through backwards witha determined look on her face.
- The husband looked into the hole and yelled her name
- The camera focuses on a dull, dark, rocky looking cave drop.
The characters were of Caucasian ethnicity (all of them were)
Please help guys, your help here is much appreciated. Thanks again.