Around 2005-2010 I watched a movie:
- I believe there was a female and male lead
- The movie did not seem like one of the really high budget movies
- They are part of a game and they are in a virtual reality somewhere. I distinctly remember that they have metal detectors and therefore smuggled guns made out of organic material.
- I seem to recall there being a lot of secrecy and hiding
- There is some sort of plot twist / open interpretation in the end scene when they return from the game and it is unclear whether they are still in a game or if they have returned to reality. A lot of people are sitting in a circle connected to they "VR headsets" or something similar.
What is the name of this movie?