It's actually been quite long since I saw this movie, probably around 10 years or so. I saw it in German TV, which means it was at least 2 years old when it aired. Production country is presumably the US.
Here's what I remember about the movie:
- A woman was abducted and kept in the attic of a wooden house (a farm maybe?).
- She had a broken phone (rotary dial?) which she used to call someone for help.
- The man she reached didn't know the woman.
- In one scene, his phone battery was almost dead so he went into a store and stole a car charger (he stole it because it would have taken too long to wait in line).
- Pretty sure the woman emphasized that this was the only call she could make.
- I think there was something about the woman's son as well, but I'm not sure about that.
That's about all I know, I hope you can work with what I provided.