I was wondering which actors / actresses have played an unsual large number of different actual (historical) persons in during their entire career.
- Multiple appearances as the same character do only count once. So playing Cleopatra in 15 movies will count as one role, but playing 15 different persons in one movie as 15.
- It doesn't matter what genre or wether the plot is fictionalized if the person is somewhat recognizable. So e.g. film versions of Shakespeare's king dramas, musicals or "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" will be accepted.
- Fictional characters obviously modelled after historical persons will not be accepted.
- Docudramas or voice acting for animated movies will be accepted.
- The amount of screentime or dialogue does not matter. Cameos or silent roles will be accepted.