Link is here: http://imgur.com/a/Z4g6k

What is the name of this shot used in King Arthur (2004)?


An Aerial Fly-by shot.

Recently very common with the advent of cheap photography drones. More expensive in the past due to needing a helicopter.

| improve this answer | |

You must log in to answer this question.