People who love movies always have a set of both the best and the worst movies they've ever seen. For me, I'm pretty sure this is the worst of the worst I've seen, but I really can't remember it's name, and can't find information about it. I hope you can help me out, because knowing which is your top-worst is valuable information ;)
What I remember is this:
- The movie was shot in first-person.
- The main character had some sort of mental disorder, and was taking treatment for it at a clinic.
- Every morning the main character writes down the current hour she wakes up.
- The main character falls in love with the receptionist of the clinic and kidnaps her.
- The police/detective who takes the case befriends or falls in love too with the recepcionist girl (can't remember if they knew each other before the kidnapping).
- When the girl is rescued the main character manages to escape.
- After the girl is rescued, the main character attacks her in the hospital where she's recovering for her wounds. The police/detective manages to rescue her again and shots and hurts the main character, but she manages to escape again.
- The "big shocking" plot twist at the end of the movie is that the main character is a woman (there's no clue about her gender in the rest of the movie).
I'm pretty sure it was an american movie. I watched it around 2002 ~ 2003, and it still was in VHS format. The title in spanish is something like "Alucinaciones" (hallucinations) but I think the original title in english had little to do with this word.
I hope this is enough information; ask if you want to know more about it but this is pretty much all I can remember.