I watched a movie a decade back. I never got the name of movie, but I liked it lot. Can someone help me with the movie name?
- It was not an English language film.
- A journalist's daughter is on the run to the U.S (probably) from a country at civil war.
- The civil war soldiers are given a tattoo for each kill under their name.
- There is a small action sequence on top of a train (a train carrying goods, the people travel on top of these trains covering sheets above from the rain) where the lead actress hides under a green sheet as it was raining heavily and she is saved.
- The lead guy is a rebel, but he finds the violence pointless and he helps this daughter to escape.
- A critically acclaimed movie for depicting the war situation.
- Entire movie is full of greenery, full of forests, even the train passes through some great locations, and it's raining all the time.
- She manages to flee. In the last act there was room for only one person, so she gets on the boat to cross border. While this guy is waiting on shore for the next boat he gets shot by his apprentice, who is a very small kid.
- Movie ends with the kid getting a tattoo on his face for the kill.