I saw Zodiac and among all the suspects, Leigh Allen seemed to fit the bill the first time they met him, but they could not match his handwriting so they let him go. I mean it's just handwriting, what about all the things that did match? I mean people can change their handwriting easily.
I have a problem where my handwriting changes in every couple of years, My banks often say that my signature has changed so many times.
How can investigation on Arthur be ruled out just based on what a handwriting expert says. He could be wrong whereas they had so much proof against Arthur.
- he wore a zodiac watch with the symbol
- he matched the description of the zodiac given by some people who were believed to have seen him
- he was arrested for molesting children.
- his colleague contacted police giving a lot of information about Arthur
- Arthur's family also gave evidence about his problematic past and his tendency to murder
- He was also living just a few yards away from Darlene's Job
- Darlene's cousin said she remembered Leigh and his name. She had seen him at Darlene's house painting party and some other things that I may have missed here.
Why would they let him roam around freely after having so much proof? Just because his handwriting did not match? I am just wondering why are there so many flaws in delivering justice.