I saw this English movie a few years ago and I don't know its name.
- There's this guy whose name I don't know (hitherto referred to as "X man") in his house with his wife and daughter.
- 2 guys kill the woman and the child.
- They are caught and one of the guys (the less violent one) is killed with substances put in his blood (I don't know the name of it).
- The other one escapes but the "X man" gets him by putting something on a pistol that paralyzes him. He then tortures him with him watching everything through a mirror on top of him (with the photos of the wife and daughter so they can "watch it") and then kills him.
- He prepares the revenge for 10 years, is arrested and the police must do what the "X man" wants.
- There is a black guy who is part of the police or part of the court.
- I remember a scene in which the "X man" orders food and they arrive late, he tells them where a man is hidden and they go there to save. But as they arrived late with the food the man died because his oxygen supply ended.
- In the end he is killed because of a bomb he was planning to make explode somewhere but the bomb was in his cell.
I recall many details but I can't really remember what the title is. What is the name of this movie?