The eleventh Doctor's TARDIS has lots of retro equipment in its console. I see some computers or keyboards. Has anyone identified them? I would not be surprised if something very British were in there...

  • Do you have any stills? (And if you do, wouldn't computer experts be of more help to you than TV experts?) ;)
    – Walt
    Commented Jun 19, 2014 at 9:09
  • Hey hey now, there's plenty of us here that also post on some of the more technically inclined sites. ;) But yes, please post pictures of what you're asking about, specifically. Shots with the 11th doctor in them would be preferred as that's who you're asking about.
    – MattD
    Commented Jun 20, 2014 at 4:16
  • @MattD Will try to do this later, thanks for the hint.
    – Arne
    Commented Jun 20, 2014 at 7:13
  • @Arne Which TARDIS do you mean? 11 had 2 different designs during the show. Commented Jul 22, 2014 at 20:39

1 Answer 1


One appears to be an old National Grid keyboard

This promotional image:

TARDIS keyboard

appears to have been identified on the TARDIS builders blog, although the keys are in a slightly different position, so may be a slight variation:

National Grid Keyboard

Additionally, the sub-section on Console Reference has a lot of background information and photos, so may hold more information.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .