I have watched the series of Two and a Half Men two times now till the latest episode, but can't understand why either Charlie or Walden just don't kick Alan out? I mean it is a bit cruel but they are shown to put up with him even though he gets up on their nerves (even got on my nerves).
Some examples off the top of my head:
- He became the reason of his first engagement with Mia to be broken up.
- He once set up his curtains on fire after ruining his day.
- He invited his girlfriend/assistant to move in without his permission and started acting like he owned part of the house when he didn't even pay rent.
- He acted sickly and dying (Walden's time) and tricked him out of money for his care and comfort.
- He deliberately tried to break his relations (Walden's) just so he can keep sponging off.
I know not the best examples, but if not in every episode then in every alternate episode he is shown to getting up on their nerves and they just keep on telling him to leave. Why don't they just kick him out? Why put up with such a leach?