What's the name of the trope for a sequel of a film, film series or TV series where we have some of the same characters from the original to be in the sequel but they're older by 5+ years? Usually you get the same cast whenever appropriate. It could be revival, but I'm not sure.
- Boy Meets World and then Girl Meets World
- Avatar: The Last Airbender and then Avatar: The Legend of Korra --> We didn't get the same cast, though maybe not appropriate to get the same cast
- Rugrats (and Pre-school Daze, I guess) and then All Grown Up
- Indiana Jones 1-3 and then Indiana Jones 4
- Star Wars 1-6 and then Star Wars 7-9
- Prison Break s1-4 and then Prison Break s5
- Breaking Bad and then El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie --> The latter picks up right after the former left off.
- Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul --> The latter is a prequel.
Edit: i think the rugrats and all grown up is kind of an exception. this case is probably just both sequel and spin-off: sequel in the case that it continues the story and spin-off in that it's a different kind of story, in particular a different flavour (but maybe the genre is the same idk). similar with avatar and korra except not a different flavour.