So in the council in Game of Thrones S08E06 where the new King is elected in we see 15 (if I counted correctly) remaining Lords and Ladies representing various areas/houses. I can easily see:
- Sansa, Bran and Arya for Stark/Winterfell/The North
- Gendry for house Baratheon and presumably the Stormlands
- Ser Davos for house Seaworth
- Brienne for house Tarth
- An unnamed Prince of Dorne
- Yara for Greyjoy and by extension the Iron Isles.
- Robin for house Arryn, supported by Yohn for house Royce, combined for Vale & Mountain.
- Edmure for house Tully and presumably the riverlands.
However, there are four lords I do not think we've seen before, do we know their house, who they represent, and/or their names?