It's established in Game of Thrones that Bran can do the following things:
Warging, Greensighting (seeing past and present), being a three-eyed raven.
I'm not really sure if Bran can see into the future because as it seems, Bran can see only visions (which is not in his control) and not the things about to happen.
There are big things he knows will happen which are visions.
- The fate of Kings Landing (the dragon flying over KL and the destroyed throne room in KL castle)
- Winterfell consumed by water - Theon seizing Winterfell
These are big things he knows will happen which are visions.
- That he would be king (In S8E6, he says "Why do you think I'm here, when Tyrion asks if he would be the king of 7 kingdoms)
- Gave knife to Arya knowing well she would kill the Night King one day
But in a lot of scenes he always seems to be a know-it-all-in-advance guy who knows insignificant things that are not vision level worthy (as the ones mentioned above).
- Knows Jamies about to come to Winterfell
- Knows Theon is about to die etc.
Can he actually see the future at will? Even insignificant things? And is he not letting people know that he can see the future?
[Question comes from the fact that Bran can see Past, Current but not Future (except as visions) - but he seems to be knowing really small things about to happen apart from the major things about to happen]