Movies & TV Stack Exchange is for Movie & TV enthusiasts and experts alike!
If your question generally covers...
- Analysis of content or theme of all forms of movies and TV series
- Questions about a movie or TV show's production
- Questions relating to the film and TV industry
- The works of a director/actor/writer related to movies & TV
Our on topic content also includes Made-For-TV movies, Web-series, Direct-to-DVD, and Mini-Series.
Please note that the following subjects are considered off-topic here:
- Identifying a movie or TV series
- Locating or purchasing movie or TV content
- Technology questions about playing content
- Unimportant trivia that does not add to the understanding or appreciation of the title.
- TV news, sports and current affairs
- A title's release date or rumors about a specific title or series.
- Opinions about or recommendations for a movie or TV show
If your question is not specifically on-topic for Movies & TV Stack Exchange, it may be on topic for another Stack Exchange site. If no site currently exists that will accept your question, you may commit to or propose a new site at Area 51, the place where new Stack Exchange communities are democratically created.
For more help, see "What types of questions should I avoid asking?"
Please note that spoilers are allowed here and may be out in the open. Read at your own risk.
The use of spoiler markup should be kept to a minimum, or not used at all if it is clear what Movie or TV Show is being discussed in the question. Use common sense and apply spoiler markup to cover only aspects of your post that you would think might be unexpected, such as references to other movies.
Spoiler tags will be deleted from questions as nearly every question reveals details about a movie or TV show.
While we encourage you to be aware of spoilers in our questions, we make every effort to remove spoilers from Question Titles which is one part of the site that does not have mark-up capabilities and is out in the open. Also, please refer to this meta post on how to keep specific tags from your view.