Comments like: "This is a great answer, a lot better than the most upvoted one" and "This is the most complete answer to this question." make my day.
Feedback welcome! Comment my answers or tweet at me @pythonNYC. Also, I will gladly accept any bounties granted.
- Difference between
- Static methods?
- Append vs. Extend
- What is the difference between @staticmethod and @classmethod
- Check if a directory exists and create it
- How do you properly ignore Exceptions?
- How do I check if a variable exists?
- Accessing the index in for loops
- Adding a Method to an Existing Object
Notable accept on an old question: How do I limit (or truncate) text file by number of lines
Other Answers I'm fairly proud of:
- How to determine if a list of words exist in a string
- Writing and reading variables in a file in Python
- "List object not callable"