Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


According to Nina Jacobson, the producer, in this answer on Quora: Practically, Phil had shot about 80% of his scenes. What we had to do with the remaining 20% was to give two key scenes to Liz Banks and Woody Harrelson. In MJ1, Effie gives Katniss Cinna's design for the mockingly uniform instead of Plutarch, as was originally scripted. In MJ2, ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible