Hot answers tagged


It's always dubious to count on movie accuracy, and you have to ask yourself, how would our heroine (who is, what? 10-12 years old?) know about such things occurring? It's obviously not something that she could personally witness, and obviously not something where there'd be, y'know, someone to say, "Yes, this happened to me!" Furthermore, the point of a ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible