Tag Info

New answers tagged


The following is stolen (borrowed, I'd like to believe) from the Star Trek BBS: Quoting Howard A. Anderson, ASC from "Out-of-this-world Special Effects for 'Star Trek'" in the October 1967 American Cinematographer: One of our most difficult assignments for the series was to create the impression that the Enterprise was racing through space at an ...

Top 50 recent answers are included