plot-explanation × 117
analysis × 42
identify-this-movie × 41
character × 22
film-techniques × 18
dark-knight-rises × 17
batman × 12
breaking-bad × 12
prometheus × 11
ending × 10
sherlock × 10
film-industry × 9
horror × 9
production × 9
inception × 8
avengers × 8
game-of-thrones × 8
james-bond × 7
credits × 7
x-men × 7
science-fiction × 7
title × 7
skyfall × 6more related tags
- Thermodynamic favorability of hydration
- Why are gaming graphics not as beautiful as animated movies?
- How to graph/visualize complicated inequalities
- How much damage does Great Weapon Fighting add on average?
- How does David Lightman in WarGames manage to hack a computer by dialing a number?
- Coloring edges of a graph according to their weight?
- What do we call music which is not played on the beat?
- What is the difference between monitors and (loud)speakers in technical terms?
- Rosetta Stone Challenge: What's Average Anyways?
- Why was the MCU Super Soldier program considered a failure?
- Classical Field Theory - Continuum limit in forming the Lagrangian density and the elasticity modulus
- Ending a community with dignity?
- Unix execute permission can be easily bypassed. Is it superfluous, or what's the intention behind it?
- How to blend two photos in Mathematica?
- What is ELF Magic?
- Should I clear a form after the user submits data?
- Managing student budgets
- The Definition of "Strong Type Systems"
- Coworker refusing new technology changes
- What do you call a disgusting mixture you don't want to drink?
- How can I move the objects in a single direction?
- Neutral alternative to "deny" to mean "assert the untruth [of a claim]"
- What languages use numbers to name the week days and months?
- Is a steak OK to eat if it fell down, but I cooked it afterwards?