plot-explanation × 115
analysis × 42
identify-this-movie × 40
character × 22
film-techniques × 18
dark-knight-rises × 17
breaking-bad × 12
batman × 12
prometheus × 11
sherlock × 10
ending × 10
production × 9
horror × 9
film-industry × 9
game-of-thrones × 8
avengers × 8
inception × 8
james-bond × 7
credits × 7
x-men × 7
title × 7
cinema-history × 6
the-hobbit × 6
science-fiction × 6more related tags
- Is this definition of "preshipped" incorrect?
- Can a party function without a Cleric or Paladin?
- Not showing a and b for subfigures
- What is the point in having arbitrary username requirements?
- "From a fourth-pair window": what is fourth-pair?
- Can Windows XP run on Raspberry pi?
- If a program terminates and there is no one to see it, does it halt?
- Sorting by the publish_up value
- Why do photos of digital screens turn out the way they do?
- Binomial Theorem on a Matrix
- What do \@mkboth and \markboth do?
- Differential Geometric Aspects of Rubber Bands
- Weird method for writing for loop in C?
- Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- Can obj.GetType().IsInterface be true?
- Why do stickers curl?
- Cannot properly define an rgb color
- What is the >>>= operator in C?
- What does the processor do while waiting for a main memory fetch
- Prior art for US patent application 20140196008 'IMMUTABLE OBJECT TYPES '
- PhD in one field, academic position in another
- Which European cities are connected by convenient night boat?
- Do stealth airplanes need to limit contrail generation?
- Is it more efficient to wait or is there an efficient distance to travel?