plot-explanation × 1668
identify-this-movie × 1519
analysis × 463
character × 373
identify-this-tv-show × 262
science-fiction × 170
film-techniques × 162
horror × 161
breaking-bad × 137
production × 130
specific-scene × 116
animation × 108
ending × 95
soundtrack × 95
game-of-thrones × 86
dark-knight-rises × 82
dialogue × 81
80s × 77
90s × 72
sherlock × 72
batman × 70
comedy × 66
first-appearance × 64
realism × 57
quote × 53more related tags
- One foreign key for two columns
- Using typographical variants of the same letter as mathematical symbols in a paper
- How does a keyboard work at the "signal" level?
- How do you explain to experts that a Database Server should not reside in the DMZ?
- What to do about questions that are designed to embarrass the speaker?
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- How to use Message with an error string without predefining it first?
- Interviewers don't believe my job history, how can I ever get hired?
- Confirm vs. Verify: Is there a difference?
- Lower level system development
- Declining a job offer and added to blacklist
- Can I fix broken shape keys after editing basis?
- Look-and-say: Conway revisited
- What is "relaxed coating of dust" in this paragraph?
- How could Saruman lose the battle of Helm's Deep?
- What's the difference between a nucleophile and a base?
- Nested List with Counters and Flush-Left Labels
- How to deal if female colleagues' dressing style is disturbing me?
- What to do if an audience member refuses to let you answer their question?
- What does it mean to be able to write a fugue?
- What does the word 'Joll' mean in 18th century English?
- Why 757 fuselage bends more on turbulence? factors?
- Can Entangle be used indoors?
- Is XSS a server-side or client-side vulnerability?