plot-explanation × 1451
identify-this-movie × 1225
analysis × 433
character × 335
identify-this-tv-show × 222
science-fiction × 151
film-techniques × 141
breaking-bad × 123
horror × 115
production × 113
animation × 95
game-of-thrones × 84
specific-scene × 84
ending × 84
soundtrack × 82
dark-knight-rises × 81
sherlock × 69
batman × 68
80s × 65
dialogue × 63
first-appearance × 61
90s × 59
comedy × 55
realism × 50
star-wars × 49more related tags
- Can "recommend" be followed by an infinitive?
- Beautiful, simple proofs worthy of writing on this beautiful glass door
- What is the name of the mineral that can be found before Mithril in Moria?
- DC adapters: why so few amps?
- Find the closest palindromic number
- Why didn't Harry's scar ever hurt prior to him finding out he is a wizard?
- Using expressions in the SELECT list to thin down a CASE statement
- Is a PhD right for you if you hate doing research in your free time but love doing it as a job?
- Prior art for US patent application 20140196008 'IMMUTABLE OBJECT TYPES '
- Is it a premature optimization to use std::move()?
- Do mathematics researchers regularly solve problems like this?
- What limits the size of digital imaging sensors?
- The lake monster
- Is it a good practice to declare instance variables as None in a class in Python?
- From PostgreSQL to QGIS
- A force opposing Gravity
- Pass data from VisualForce page to Apex Class
- What is the average of no numbers?
- How long can a Timelord hold his breath?
- What is the probability of my sum reaching exactly 10?
- How to use a defined local IP instead of external one
- Planning an 18 foot long banner
- Recommendation Letter from a non-PhD referee