I am trying to identify this movie, here is what I remember of it;
- It is an old movie, probably 90's
- A man (yellow hair I guess) dies, but his ghost lingers
- Ghost watches his wife and best friend (but he was actually bad)
- Ghost discovers his death was some kind of complo.
- Encounter a african-american woman who can hear him, but cannot see
- Haunts her (by singing a song about henry) until she agrees to go to talk to man's wife about the man's death
- Wife doesn't believe her first, but she convince her by saying things only wife and the man could have possibly know.