What is the name of this sci-fi movie where the protagonist meets his aged daughter in the future at the end? I think the movie is from the late 90s early 2000s. I think it was set in the space and the only details I remember are:
- Some guys escaping from somewhere must pass thought a zero kelvin (frozen) room.
- At the end the protagonist meets his own daughter who is aged (very old), older than him and agonizing.
Edit: Additional details I forgot to include:
- Futurist set, probably in the space.
- They were escaping from some facility, but I am not sure if this was the main plot of the movie or just a part.
- At the end the daughter of the protagonist is older than him because something specific, I cant remember exactly, if it was because the protagonist traveled at the speed of the light.