I keep remembering this chase scene but cannot recall the film.
It's a fairly recent (probably 2000 or later, possibly a little earlier) movie, the only scene I can remember is the short chase scene from near the end of the film:
I think it's a cop film set in Miami, the bad guys have gotten away and the good guys give chase in a "borrowed" car from the bad guys house, pretty sure it's a roofless Lamborghini.
The scene is brief and mostly shot from a news-helicopter point-of-view.
The news-copter is reporting on a high-speed chase (several police cars chasing a car/truck, completely unrelated) on a two-lane highway (possibly a bridge), when the good guys in the Lambo come speeding through, weaving between the cop cars, almost making them look like they're stationary.
I know there's not much to go on, I'm hoping the news-helicopter will jog someone's memory, I'll add more details if I remember any.
@BrettFromLA's answer did job my memory a little:
- Pretty sure the bad guy was a drug/arms dealer.
- The bad guy was Asian/Oriental and good at martial arts.
- The cop(s) borrowed a white roofless Lambo from his house to give chase.
- The helicopter shots aren't just aerial shots, they're done from the POV of a news reporter (complete with TV channel logo).
- The chase ended at an air-strip, bad guy fleeing to his private jet?
- I've got a feeling that the shortness of the chase might mean it's a TV show and not a movie (which may make it almost impossible to identify).