I don't really get the ending of "How to Rob a Bank (and 10 tips to get away with it)".
To be honest, all of it is very complicated. But I think I understand most of the film.
What I don't understand is the end.
So Jessica and Jynx are leaving the vault and Jessica stops Jynx and makes the point that she shouldn't be tied up when they leave. Somebody shouts "you two stay where you are" and then suddenly Simon gets shot by someone.
- Who shouts "you two stay where you are"? And why?
- Who shoots Simon?
- Why do the police suddenly decide to storm the building?
- I assume Nick goes through with the deal as Jynx is now driving a flash new car, but who is he on the phone to?
- I assume he's on the phone to Nick who is coming out of the bank. Why do they stay on the phone when they're right next to each other?
- If he is on the phone to Nick, why is he meeting Nick when he obviously already has the money (hence flash car and clothes and such).
- Why is Nick in the bank? (if that is Nick)
I think that this will clear things up. If I'm completely misinterpreting the plot then please let me know. :)