I can only recall a few scenes and details from the movie :-
- 80's / 90's TV movie.
- Happy married couple, husband is a pilot (if not mistaken).
- Husband dies in a plane crash (if not mistaken).
- Husband's ghost takes care of his wife by finding the right guy for her ( the guy is a soldier ).
- Wife meets a guy which is set up by the dead husband.
- Wife try to impress the guy through dinner which she did not cook at all. Only order takeouts but makes it looked like she is cooking.
- Dead husband made the guy rub his left eyebrow and the wife notices that action because that is her husband habit.
- There is a scene where the wife felt the husband is there so she started to dance and the dead husband dances with her.
I really love this movie and I watched it like when I was 10. Please help to identify this film.