After reading your question, again, I debated on deleting my answer but figured I'd leave it for a few reasons.
- Memories can play tricks on folks
- Fast and Furious 6 is a prequel to Tokyo Drift
- The information could be useful in finding the answer you (or others) seek.
Since I'm assuming your question is more like "What movie(s) have a scene like the end of Fast & Furious 6?" I recommend checking out the following:
But for those that have questions more Fast & Furious specific... "Tokyo Drift" does cause some confusion since Jason Statham's character is clearly not visible in "Tokyo Drift".
But since there really is no other explanation for why Han Lue was suddenly alive (in the 2009 Fast & Furious) after dying in the previous movie (Tokyo Drift), one may assume that the camera cut away before "Ian Shaw" approached Han's vehicle.
Camera view can also be the explanation for why "Letty" is now alive, again...
Just good to know information that may help...
The "Fast & Furious" films flow in this sequence:
- The Fast and the Furious (2001)
- Turbo-Charged Prelude (2003)
- 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
- Los Bandoleros (2009)
- Fast & Furious (2009) - Letty dies
- Fast Five (2011) - Vince dies
- Fast & Furious 6 (2013) - Gisele dies
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006) - Han dies
- Fast & Furious 7 (2014)